How to Use Round Nose Pliers
Round nose pliers are one of the primary essential tools to jewelry making. A must have for any jewelers toolbox, round nose pliers are normally used to manipulate wire by opening and closing loops, making coils, and wire working with various gauge wires.
1. Hold your pliers in your hand with your palm up and pliers parallel to your work surface.
2. Place your wire in the jaw of the pliers at the point you want to manipulate based on the sizing of your loop.
3. Twist your wrist towards you to initiate the looping closure.
4. Loosen your grip and go back to clam down again to the wire and twist your wrist again until the rotation of the loop is complete.
5. If you need to center your wire, securely grip your loop around the jaw of the round nose pliers and bend back on itself until remaining wire is center.
Note: To keep your loops the same size, use a sharpie pen and mark your round nose tip around the jaw at the desired diameter spot.
Check out this article on 8 Tips to Care for Jewelry Making Pliers.
Beadsmith Jewelry Making Tool
Beadthoven Round Nose Pliers Jewelry Tools
Slim Stainless Steel Fine Round Nose Pliers for Jewelry
Pandahall Ergonomic Round Nose Pliers Jewelry Tools
Beadalon Round Nose Pliers