Wire wrapping pliers making jewelry making easier. Designed to help you make the perfect wire wrap loop every time, wire wrapping pliers have a round nose and concave nose that will save you time throughout the creation process.
These pliers work easily with headpins, eyepins, memory wire, and artistic wire wrapping wire.
1. Place your desired bead on the wire before securing and closing with a loop.
2. Place the wire between both sides of the plier tips, ensuring the edge of the concave side of the pliers is aligned next to the last bead on the wire.
3. Hold the pliers firmly in place as you squeeze. The wire will create the first part of the loop and face 90 degrees.
4. Keeping the pliers closed and secured over the wire, take your other hand and pinch the end of the wire, wrapping it towards you to complete the fill loop.
5. Take your flush cutters and trim any excess.
Note: To make wire wrapped loops, make small adjustments to where your pliers are placed before completing the full rotation of your closing loop.
Check out this article on 8 Tips to Care for Jewelry Making Pliers.
8pcs Jewelry Making Pliers Tools Kit
Beadalon Wire Looping Pliers
Wire Looping Pliers Mini Precision Pliers
Beading Pliers Set with Needle Nose Pliers, Round Nose Pliers and Wire Cutter for Jewelry Making
Beadsmith Wire Looper Multi-Step Ring Looping Plier