Wire looping pliers are the perfect addition to any jewelry makers toolbox. Created to help you make the perfect wire loop every time, wire looping pliers have a round nose and concave nose to save you time and energy in the creation process.
These pliers work well with headpins, eyepins, memory wire, and artistic wire wrapping wire.
1. Place the beads on the wire you are going to secure and close with a loop.
2. Grab the wire with the pliers, ensuring the edge of the concave side of the pliers is aligned next to the last bead on the wire.
3. Hold the pliers in place as you squeeze. The wire will create the first part of the loop and now face 90 degrees.
4. Keeping the pliers closed and secure over the wire, take your other hand and pinch the end of the wire wrapping it towards you to complete the circle.
5. Take your flush cutters and trim any excess.
Note: To make wire wrapped loops, make small adjustments to where your pliers are placed before completing the full rotation of your closing loop.
Check out this article on 8 Tips to Care for Jewelry Making Pliers.
Beadsmith Looping Pliers
Beadalon Wire Looping Pliers
Wire Looping Pliers Mini Precision Pliers
Beadsmith 3-Step Wire Looping Pliers Concave and Round Nose
Beadsmith Wire Looper Multi-Step Ring Looping Plier